zoeyork

Zoe's Books

I could read before I could write. I read now, when I can't write, or when I'm stuck in a writing rut. I read early in the morning, and late at night. I read to feel, and escape from feelings, and explore feelings I've never had but I'm curious about. I read for adventure and romance and passion and the journey. I read to my kids. I try to read to my husband, but he's busy reading himself. And he laughs at all the naughty parts...I don't get it, they're my favourite passages!

The Reluctant Amazon
Sweetened With a Kiss
Lexxi Callahan
Over the Edge
Susan Lohrer
Return to You (A Laurel Heights Novel)
Kate Perry
Axel (Corps Security, #1)
Harper Sloan
A Crazy Homecoming (Crazy, Texas) (Volume 1)
Cate Baylor
Real Men Will (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #3) - Victoria Dahl I've wanted to read Eric and Beth's story for months now. I loved loved loved Jamie and Olivia's story, and the short that introduced the whole story (where Eric and Beth have a short, kinda anonymous affair). Maybe my anticipation was too long, my expectations too high, but I wanted more. It was still really good, but I was hoping that we'd see more of their dating relationship, not just the process of getting together. But Dahl got the characters bang on, and the exploration of the relationship between trust and smokin' hot sex was really nice to read. I don't think it was shorter than Bad Boys Do, but it felt like it was. I always want more Dahl, what can I say?