zoeyork

Zoe's Books

I could read before I could write. I read now, when I can't write, or when I'm stuck in a writing rut. I read early in the morning, and late at night. I read to feel, and escape from feelings, and explore feelings I've never had but I'm curious about. I read for adventure and romance and passion and the journey. I read to my kids. I try to read to my husband, but he's busy reading himself. And he laughs at all the naughty parts...I don't get it, they're my favourite passages!

The Reluctant Amazon
Sweetened With a Kiss
Lexxi Callahan
Over the Edge
Susan Lohrer
Return to You (A Laurel Heights Novel)
Kate Perry
Axel (Corps Security, #1)
Harper Sloan
A Crazy Homecoming (Crazy, Texas) (Volume 1)
Cate Baylor
Shades of Pink - Kallysten,  Laura Hunsaker,  Eden Summers,  Kate Baum,  Brei Betzold,  Jean Booth,  Catherine Bowman,  Perci T. Brooks,  Rose Caraway,  Bethan Cooper,  Sarah Daltry,  Vivien Dean,  Rachel Firasek,  Sabrina Garie,  Amber Green,  Lisa M. Harley,  Susan Harris,  K.R. Haynes I have a short story called "See Me" in this collection - it stands on its own as a sweet and sexy moment of realization between best friends, but it also hints at a future possible serial (because, ya know, *reasons*). This is the only opportunity to meet Ember and Gage in 2013. Easy decision to pick this up when all it costs is a suggested donation directly to the breast cancer charity of your choice, and what you get is a mega anthology from 33 awesome authors.